The Facts About FHA 203k and HomeStyle Renovation Loan Options in Texas The facts out there about FHA 203k loans and Renovation Loans in general just need to be clarified. It’s easy to hear about what’s wrong or what’s hard about the loan, but instead let’s talk about why FHA 203k loans are great! […]
Are you trying to buy a property in Texas or across the nation that is ...
Home buyers in Texas and across the nation are often asking what they can do ...
There are many componets of an FHA 203k Rehab loan. Sometimes it's good to get ...
When doing an FHA 203k Rehab Loan anywhere in the nation there are a couple ...
The 203k Renovation Loan is a great way to purchase a new home in need ...
Yes you heard it correct for FHA 203b and FHA 203k …FHA has increased the area loan limits and now in the Dallas/Ft Worth area we are up to $310,500 for a one unit property. And that is not all … after January 26th FHA is lowering the amount of the monthly mortgage insurance premium. […]
You might wonder why the FHA 203k and the HomeStyle renovation loans are awesome for Texas and other part of the country. These dynamic duos in the mortgage world allow homes that would otherwise would not pass inspection or meet minimum property standards to do just that! The fear of what repairs may get “called out” simply vanishes. Any repairs that are required are allowed as well as any repairs or upgrades you would like to do to the home…as long as the home appraises to be worth the cost of the work you are rolling into the loan. Best of all repairs are not done until after the loan closes!
Amazing Transformations Using the FHA 203k and HomeStyle Renovation Loan! Buy it, Renovate it all with one Loan!
There are so many great uses for the FHA 203k and the Fannie Mae HomeStyle loans, in Texas, that we had to illustrate a few. Looking back over last month it’s clear our clients had the vision. That’s what is takes with some of these homes. Just because the home is slightly distressed doesn’t mean it isn’t a great find!
It’s important to have options in today’s mortgage world. When it comes to Renovation Lending, working with a lender who offers options and different programs is key to a successful closing. Being able to custom fit a loan to a particular need or circumstance is very much needed when it comes to Renovation Lending.
This hot Texas Summer has been filled with lots of people purchasing their homes using a great renovation loan. Renovation loans are so versatile that they can be used for purchases, refinances and even singular items. Let me share with you some examples of some recent projects and how the loans can vary. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Location: Sachse, […]
Buying a HUD owned property in Texas is a slightly difference process than purchasing from an individual seller. These are usually great buys but there are just some things to consider. Far too many times I’ve seen buyers disappointed by the process simply because they were unaware of some of the, let’s just call them […]
Have you heard the news? As of October 6, 2014 the HomePath and HomePath Renovation Programs will be history. That’s right; Fannie Mae recently announced that they are retiring this loan program. Any person purchasing a Fannie Mae owned property wishing to use either a HomePath or a HomePath Renovation loan must have a fully executed contract dated on or before October 6, 2014. Fannie Mae has yet to state the date the loan must close but it’s speculated that it would need to close by January/February of 2015.
• Leesa Sandoval ★★★★★
I have been a Mortgage Loan Originator in Dallas, TX for over 10 years, and I specialize in FHA 203k Rehab Mortgage Financing .....(More)
Enter your email address below
to stay informed about Rehab Loans:
- How the FHA 203k Rehab Loan Can Help A Home Sell November 23, 2011
- Need an Escrow Holdback for Home Repairs-Texas January 3, 2011
- Credit, Credit Repair and Your Mortgage Loan June 1, 2011
- Refinancing into a Rehab Loan for Home Repairs and Improvements May 17, 2011
- FHA 203k Rehab Loan vs. Fannie Mae’s HomeStyle Rehab Loan June 21, 2011
- How To Determine VA Mortgage Eligibility March 30, 2010
- Double the Fun with the FHA 203k and HomeStyle Renovation Loan Options – Texas April 23, 2015
- FHA Loan Limits Increase to an Even More Classy Range – Texas February 12, 2015
- Dynamic Duos: The FHA 203k and HomeStyle Renovation Loans Are Awesome December 4, 2014
- Amazing Transformations Using the FHA 203k and HomeStyle Renovation Loan! Buy it, Renovate it all with one Loan! November 12, 2014
- Transformations Made Easy With The FHA 203k or Fannie Mae HomeStyle Loans! October 29, 2014
- Hot Texas Summer Filled With Lots of Hot Renovation Loans September 10, 2014